Kylie Travers went from homeless single mother on Centrelink to multiple international award-winning CEO in the space of a couple of years. Now, as a speaker, author, freelance writer and advocate she focuses on 7 key life areas to help you live the life you want:
These 7 areas are the ones Kylie focused on to help her turn her obstacles into opportunities. Kylie has personally overcome:
– Domestic violence resulting in homelessness
– Health issues including paralysis and a cancer scare
– Parenting special needs children
– Mental health issues including PND, Borderline Personality Disorder, anxiety, depression and ADHD
Despite facing great adversity, Kylie is grateful for her experiences and has used them to turn her life around, help others and live a life better than she ever imagined was possible. Within this, she has become a CEO, published 2 books with another on the way, won 3 Plutus Awards, been a finalist for Young Australian of the Year and many more awards. If you are looking for a speaker, mentor or freelance writer on any of these topics, get in touch or read on for more information.
If you are looking for an inspiring speaker who provides practical advice in her presentations to help people turn obstacles into opportunities, mixed with her own experience of going from homeless to CEO, Kylie covers it all – domestic violence, homelessness, business advice, goal setting, travel, ways to make and save money, thriving as a single mother, social media, blogging and her personal experiences with all of these topics.
As a speaker, Kylie has spoken at numerous events from small networking groups through to events at Parliament House and Darling Harbour. Having gone from being single mother on Centrelink to a multiple international award winning CEO, her story is compelling and offers practical advice to others. She has personal experience in domestic violence, homelessness, business, marketing, travel and finance. She is open about her life and speaks on a variety of topics.
– 101 ways to make and save money
– How to turn obstacles into opportunities
– Going from homeless to CEO
– Marketing on a shoestring budget
– 10 steps to success with goals
– How to make money blogging
– Anything to do with homelessness, business, travel or finance.
To book Kylie email firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more about her speaking head here.
Below is a video from a very personal presentation revealing a little more than Kylie has before about her experience and domestic violence triggers for This Is Not A Wife Beater.
Kylie works with a select number of mentoring clients in specific areas, assisting you to get clarity, achieve goals, improve your business, maximise marketing and develop strategies you can implement to get where you want to be.
Testimonial from Kimmi of The Plastic Diaries.
“I just wanted to shoot through a quick thank you for all your amazing advice yesterday. As I knew I would, the overwhelming feeling has subsided quite a bit and it’s been replaced with excitement and eagerness. I have done the first two tasks and I’m trying to reign in the desire to go full speed ahead with everything on the list. I’m just very excited and keen to see how much I can grow – and I really feel like it’s possible now. Today I feel a goal becoming clearer and that is to turn over my business ideas.
So thank you! I’m very excited and I can’t wait for us to work together even more.”
Schedule a time to discuss your needs with Kylie now – email@example.com or for more information, check out Kylie’s mentoring page.
Kylie is extremely passionate about helping others overcome their obstacles and turn them into opportunities to create the life they dream of. Because of this passion she has received and been nominated for many awards including:
- Awarded The Plutus Foundation Service Award for 2015
- Runner Up at Lifeline’s Rising Woman of Spirit 2015
- Finalist Young Australian Of The Year, ACT, 2015
- Finalist Rising Woman Of Spirit 2014
- Finalist Community Hero 2013
- Winner Best International Personal Finance Blog 2013
- Winner Best International Personal Finance Blog 2012
- Finalist Best International Personal Finance Blog 2011
If you would like to connect with Kylie you can do so via social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org.